Aw, man. I flubbed a bit today.
Overall today is really nice so far, but I did let myself wallow in some anger. Someone was talking about how they didn’t support livable minimum wage and instead of letting it roll off my back I got all pissy. So I reset to Day Zero, as are the rules, but that’s okay. The entire point of this is to get better at being positive, not to become immune to natural human emotions somehow. So no worries, but I’ll need to work harder.
Either way, it’s a pretty chill day so far. Here’s my list of positive things for today!
1. Off Topic Podcast is a joy and a pleasure, listening to it as I write this. I remember the Pain Station video, that was a hell of a good time. It’s a good laugh and I can’t wait to see Gavin’s title this week!
2. Today I went to Freebirds because of the unexpected money boost from yesterday. I like burritos and I had such a good workout yesterday and today I decided to give myself a treat.
3. Speaking of, today I also had a very nice workout. Not quite to the level of yesterday but I definitely did good, managed to somehow work out for something like an hour and forty-five minutes. So that was pretty cool.
4. I’m also going to try Rudy’s for the first time today, which I’m excited about. It’s one of the places I meant to try even before I lived down here, so I’m pretty happy about that. I’m excited to get some BBQ tonight!
5. Oh my God SXSW is coming up fast! I’ve found some lists of unofficial (read, free) metal shows and a means to RSVP to them (it’s the only way to keep from overfilling some of these venues, especially for smaller metal venues). I’m pretty excited, it’ll be my first SXSW so I’m eager to see how it goes!